Toontown Art Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together on our little island, anything is possible!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ThUnDeR Has a question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Star.

ThUnDeR Has a question Empty
PostSubject: ThUnDeR Has a question   ThUnDeR Has a question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:49 pm

How do i put pictures on here i have no clue lolz i so new XD
Back to top Go down
Milky
Admin
Milky

PostSubject: Re: ThUnDeR Has a question   ThUnDeR Has a question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Ok well you go to the corresponding art forum, then when you get onto a new topic. Click the button at the top that looks like a photograph with a floppy disk next to it. Then click 'browse' to find your picture, and if you don't want it resized, press the arrow and select 'No'. Generally if you scan in something pretty big, a good size for it to be is the one labeled '800 px width (for forums)' Then wait a bit and then some codes with pop up. Click on the bottom one and right click and select 'copy'. Then click the picture at the top that just looks like a photograph, paste the code into there and press ok. Then you will have your picture in [img] tags ready for us to see!
If you need pictures just ask <3
Back to top Go down
https://toontownartisland.rpg-board.net
Star.

PostSubject: Re: ThUnDeR Has a question   ThUnDeR Has a question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Okayz thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Milky
Admin
Milky

PostSubject: Re: ThUnDeR Has a question   ThUnDeR Has a question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:57 pm

No problemo! If you have any other questions, you can ask anyone of our members here. (Except for Galaxy, she's clueless. Lol joking joking XD)
Back to top Go down
https://toontownartisland.rpg-board.net
Star.

PostSubject: Re: ThUnDeR Has a question   ThUnDeR Has a question I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Lolz okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThUnDeR Has a question   ThUnDeR Has a question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ThUnDeR Has a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toontown Art Island :: Island News :: Newcomer Tree-
Jump to: